Are you Suffering from Lack of Sleep? You Might Have Sleep Apnea or another Sleep Disorder.
Complete Our Free Questionnaire to Discover Your Risk Levels and Get Support From A TotalCare Personal Sleep Coach
- Feel irritable or sleepy during the day?
- Have difficulty staying awake when sitting still, watching television or reading?
- Fall asleep or feel very tired while driving?
- Have difficulty concentrating?
- Often get told by others that you look tired?
- React slowly?
- Have trouble controlling your emotions?
- Feel like you have to take a nap almost every day?
- Require caffeinated beverages to keep yourself going?
If you answered “yes” to any of the previous questions, you may have a sleep disorder. Take our free Sleep Health Assessment today to get your sleep disorder risk scores.
If Your Sleep Disorder Risk is High, Your TotalCare Personal Sleep Coach Will Help You Find Solutions
After you complete your assessment, and if you score high risk for sleep apnea or another sleep disorder, your TotalCare personal sleep coach will be happy to assist you in coordinating a sleep health exam with your primary care physician. We also have self-help resources available that will help you improve your sleep and overall health.