TotalCare Disease Management Programs For Patients and Their Healthcare Providers
Select an Option Below to Learn More About the TotalCare Sleep Apnea Disease Management Program
Discover Your Risk Level for Sleep Apnea and Other Common Sleep Disorders
- feel irritable or sleepy during the day?
- have difficulty staying awake when sitting still, watching television or reading?
- fall asleep or feel very tired while driving?
- have difficulty concentrating?
- often get told by others that you look tired?
- react slowly?
- have trouble controlling your emotions?
- feel like you have to take a nap almost every day?
- require caffeinated beverages to keep yourself going?
If you answered “yes” to any of the previous questions, you may have a sleep disorder.
Take our free Sleep Health Assessment today and find out if you could benefit by seeing a sleep health professional.
TotalCare partners with channel experts to create and deploy patient-centered disease management eHealth programs for healthcare providers.
TotalCare uses standardized patient management protocols supported by web and mobile technology to help healthcare providers manage more patients more efficiently, effectively, and profitably.
- HIPAA-compliant platform
- Automated follow-up encounters
- Standardized assessments
- Tasks & Workflows
- Private messaging
- Document sharing
- Data exchange
- eCommerce self-service ordering
- Mobile app
- Patient, clinician, and therapy provider portals/interfaces